London Inc. 20 Under 40 Class of '17
Eight Western alumni have been named to London Inc. magazine's 20 Under 40 Class of 2017 list:
- Melissa Aveiro, BACS’05, Tax Senior Manager, Deloitte LLP
- Alfonso Campos Reales, BA’04, MA’05, Partner, Lerners LLP
- Lisa Cianfrini, BSc’10, MSc’12 (Brescia), President and CEO, Nutrition Professionals of Canada
- Dr. Wes McCann, BSc’06, BSc‘08, Owner and Optometrist, Central Optometry, Upper Richmond Optometry and Dorchester Optometry; Clinical Director of Vision Care, Advanced Medical Group
- Lindsay Reid, BA’07 (Huron), Broker/Owner, Royal LePage Triland Community Realty
- Adam Rice, BA’08 (Huron), CEO, Asset Direct of Canada Inc. and LoanConnect
- Susan Toth, LLB’05, Partner, Polishuk Camman & Steele; Adjunct Professor, Brescia University College
- Morgan Williston, BACS‘03, Chief Financial Officer, McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP
Dr. Adam Power, Asst. Professor (Surgery) in Western's Schulich School of Medicine & Dentistry, was also named to the list.
The recipients will be honoured at the 2017 20 Under 40 Cocktail Gala on November 9 at the London Music Hall.