Board of Directors
Western Alumni is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, which enjoys an advisory role with the Department of Alumni Relations & Development at Western and ensures alumni representation in the University’s Board of Governors and Senate.
Members of Western Alumni voluntarily participate in alumni activities and freely give their time and energy as a positive expression of their commitment to the University. By creating student scholarships and bursaries, maintaining an alumni art collection, supporting Alumni Hall and other campus facilities, and contributing to alumni activities and programs on campus and around the world, Western Alumni demonstrates its continuing commitment to the University. Western Alumni has been independently recognized for its quality programs and services, and strives to review and update its efforts to address changing needs of alumni, the University and society.
BSc'03, BESc'03, MBA'12
BA'13, MA'14, JD'18
BSc'96, BEd'98, MEd'10
Alumni Association Appointees to the Western University Senate (2-year term):
- Anne Baxter, BA'91, To June 30, 2023
- Dave Ferri, BA’76, BEd’78, MEd’86,To June 30, 2024
- Yvette Laforet Fliesser, BScN’74, MScN’81(President’s Designate, 1 year term) To: June 30, 2023
Alumni Association Appointees to the Western University Board of Governors (4-year term):
- David Simmonds, To December 31, 2023
- Greg Dick, BSc’93, To June 30, 2026
- Keith Gibbons, BA'76, To December 31, 2023
- Sarah Shortreed, BESc’89, To December 31, 2025